Giveaway from KarenCooking – Hutzler Garlic Slicer/Shredder
In celebration of several springtime milestones (and because I’m currently unable to cook and blog about it due to the kitchen remodel), I’m offering a giveaway!
During the past few months I’ve:
- reached my one-year blogging anniversary.
- joined Pinterest to find and share recipes and food ideas.
- launched the KarenCooking Facebook page.
I’m giving away a brand new Hutzler garlic slicer/shredder (which I wouldn’t mind having for my new kitchen)!
“A mini mandolin for garlic. One side slices, the other side shreds. The handle has a hand protector which tightly grips the garlic for safe slicing/shredding. Features a rubber non-slip base. Dishwasher safe. Length: 9-inch, width: 2-1/2-inch, height: 1.78. “
Enter to win
The contest is a random drawing and you can enter up to six times. You will earn one entry for doing each of the following:
- Subscribe to my blog and leave a comment on this post to let me know you’ve subscribed.
- “Like” KarenCooking on Facebook and let me know via comment on this post.
- Share this post via Facebook page or personal Facebook profile and leave a comment here to let me know you’ve shared it (you get two entries if you share it on both).
- Pin the “Enter to Win” image from this post on Pinterest with the word “giveaway” as the description and leave a comment to let me know you’ve pinned it.
- Follow me on Twitter @KABlankenship and leave a comment on this post to let me know.
Deadline to enter is May 15, 2012, at midnight EST. I will announce the winner May 17, 2012, via blog post and Facebook status update.
Best of luck!
*Limited to U.S. residents only